Our Best Selling Two Bed Log Cabin
Timber Living is the best place in Ireland for 2 bedroom log cabins for sale.
The Limerick Two Bed Log Cabin is the PERFECT model for a huge proportion of our customers. It has been our best-selling two-bed log cabin since we began selling log cabins in Ireland, over twenty years ago!
We are delighted with this performance because we see the value of this cabin, in its well-proportioned rooms, airy, comfortable feeling in the living room, and the quality of all of the different building components.
We offer this model with uPVC windows, from Weatherglaze Ireland or Munster Joinery.
Our range of Two Bed Log Cabins
If you would like to see the other 2 bed log cabin for sale ireland available exclusively from Timber Living, please go to our Two Bed Log Cabins page. You will see some variations of this Limerick Two Bed Log cabin, such as the Sutton, which has the same roof length as the Limerick, but the front gable wall is moved into the cabin, making the living room smaller, but giving you a spectacular verandah overhang. This is a stunning looking cabin and is the one that creates the greatest WOW factor for us.
More than One 2 Bed Cabin in our range
Other two bed residential log cabins in our range include the Waterford Log Cabin, the Spiddal, the Cavan Log Cabin (which is like the Limerick, but with a lot more glass), the Blarney, the Kylemore 2 bed log cabin (which is nearly 100 square metres in space) and the Easkey, which is this writer’s favourite.
A Versatile Two Bed Log Cabin
There are many ways to make changes to the Limerick Two Bed Log Cabin, to make it work for you. You could do one or more of the following to personalise your log cabin.
- Extend the cabin by one metre at the back, making the bedrooms bigger, and giving LOADS of wardrobe space.
- Add an overhang and/or decking and rails to the front, to complete the traditional log cabin look.
- Add an extra metre to the living room area, to give you even more space.
Call us now to visit our log cabin showrooms
Remember, you can do a combination of these things, to truly model your two-bed log cabin (or indeed, your 3 bed log cabin, if that’s what you’re looking for) to your needs. Just ask us about the cost of these extras – you’ll be surprised how affordable they are.
Log Cabin FAQs
We have an extensive blog for anyone looking for 2 bedroom log cabin ireland. We answer questions on bespoke log cabins, electrics, The longevity of log cabins, stoves in cabins, heating a log cabin, cabin insurance, log cabin painting, and any other questions you might have.
You can discuss all of the options with any of our staff (Fergus, Valerie, Donal or Conor) at one of our showrooms. Or you could have a chat with us before you travel. You’ll get the phone numbers on our Contact Us page.
- 175mm Insulated Twin Wall (external walls)
- 100mm Metac Wall Insulation
- Internal Walls 45mm solid Timber
- 22mm Ceiling T&G Timbers
- 100mm PIR (Polyisocyanurate) Roof Insulation
- Breathable Felt Membrane
- Timber battens, counter battens for roof finish.
- Black Metal Profile Roof Cover (Tile Effect Finish)
- Windows suitable for Living double glazed with tilt & turn opening system.(u-values on request)
- External Insulated Doors
- 6 Panel Solid Pine Internal Doors with Locking
- 25mm Timber T&G Floor Boards
- Pressure-treated floor joist & wall plate.
- 50mm PIR (Polyisocyanurate) Floor Insulation
- Damp Proofing
- Window Boards, Skirting & Architraves
- Clamping metal rods on all corners and every 2 meters threaded from base timbers to roof level.
- Delivery & Build
- Construction Drawings
- Prices include VAT
- Not Included; Concrete Base, Electrics, Plumbing & Heating, Painting & Gutter